Cobaki Broadwater Village
Over 50's Village Living at its Very Best
- Q. What restrictions are there about having someone
else living there or having visitors?
- A. Visitors and friends can stay on premises for up
to 12 weeks with owners consent. There are no extra charges for visitors.
- Q. Are pets allowed?
- A. There are no pets allowed.
- Q. What security do I have?
- A. The Department of Fair Trading administers the laws
which set out the rights and responsibilities of residents and residential
park owners. Further details and a booklet explaining the laws is available
from our office or the Department of Fair Trading.
- Q. Is the village currently authorised under the Local
- A. Yes
- Q. What facilities are available for the delivery of
- A. Each resident has a private mail box with its own
- Q. What is the size of the residential sites?
- A. Approximately 13m x 18m
- Q. What is the current site rental?
- A. $142.00 to $152.00 per week with yearly CPI increases.
- Q. What are the ongoing costs?
- A. There are no Body Corporate fees or Deferred Payment
fees. Pension recipients may be eligible for rental assistance and electricity
rebates. There are no legal fees or stamp duty on purchase of your home
also no deferred management fees or fixed price buyback schemes.
- Q. Am I eligible for Rent Assistance?
- A. As your site fee is classed as “rent” government assistance is available to qualified residents.
- Q. Who owns the homes at Cobaki Broadwater Village?
- A. You purchase your own home which is sited on land
rented from Cobaki Broadwater Village. You own all improvements associated
with home except for mains, sewer, power and water.